Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
9:18 PM
Come on, you say you love me
I make you believe that it's love you receive
Like a thief
I just take what I need
And when we're going tonight.
Romeo, lover, got up and kissed her
His Juliet girlfriend started to whisper:
"According to Ceasar and to Cleopatra
I say the top of the pop is French kissing
Live Eve and Adam, seduction led 'em
And when they went to get down
They found their way to heaven
Do you want me to stop? (no)
Love ya baby, drive me crazy
Screams my name in bed
Makes me feel so hot
But once out the door
Already forgot
The promises had made
At the break of light
To love me
Was false
Girlfriend
Ever had a boyfriend
Looked to be your best friend
Turned out to be a one nite stand
But don't feel sad, bad, mad
Cause I've too been
Through the rain
And I can feel your pain
Mama told me
There'd be days like these
So I'm telling you
Watch out for the wolves
That be dressed like sheep
Telling ya, " Girl you wanna come to my hotel,
Baby I will leave you my room key.
I'm feelin' the way you carry yourself girl.
And I wanna get with you 'cuz you's a cutie.
So if you wanna come to my hotel,
All you gotta do is holler at me.
'Cuz we're having an after party,
Under the covers,
Makin' love to each other.
Checkin' out 6 in the mornin'
Holler, lend me your ears
This is the wickedest combination
Since Sonny and Cher
Say here girl,
Take these dozens of roses
And let me part the red sea like I was Moses
Love is love
Two wrongs don't make it right
So let's make love in the dark
Till we break daylight
Then hit the autobahn
You and me in a Ferrari
Fall asleep in Germany,
Then wake up in New York City
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®