Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Friday, December 17, 2004
7:50 PM
Just now my primary schoolmate gave me a call. Suddenly we chatted to a topic where she told me that she gt 3 yrs without having a bf. She sound abit sad, but she is a strong girl, which i admire most.
Then i recalled that an indonesia friend told me a story to give me moral support when i broke up with my recent ex bf. This story is very meaningful. It is a indo story, but a the sweet friend of mine translated to english for me. I hoped that those who are feeling despressed for relationship problem, will feel better after reading this story and find abit of strength to be more happy. Enjoy =)
The story begins with ... ...
There was an island which had full of abstract goods liked happiness, love, rich, wealth, pretty, etc. Then once upon a time, there was a thunderstorm. Their island was going to sink and Love was too poor to own a boat so Love needed to go with others. Love waited for a moment and then Wealth passed by. Love said, "Hey Wealth, can i come along with u?" Wealth said, " No no, you cant. My boat is full with my gold. If u tag along my boat gonna sink."
So Wealth went away and Love kept on waiting. Then Hapiness passed by. Love shouted at Hapiness, " Oi oi, can i tag along?"
Hapiness was too happy, therefore could not hear Love shout at him. So he went away. By then the water was so high till it was around Love's waist. Suddenly Gorgoeous passed by. Love shouted, "Can i tag along?" Gorgeous said, "Oh my god! You are so dirty. You will dirty my boat. Sorry, you cant tag with me."
A moment later, Sadness came. Without saying any words, Sadness said, "Sorry you cant tag with me, cause i will like to be alone."
Love was so sad. When he was about to sink, an old guy came and helped him. Both of them managed to go to another island. When Love asked who was that old guy, the old guy just kept quiet and sailed away. Love was curious and eager to know it so Love went to Intelligent. Intelligent said that the old guy was Time and only Time knew how precious the Love was.
SO BE STRONG. TIME ALSO CAN LET U FIND OTHER MORE ROMANTIC LOVE TOO MAKE YOU STRONGER AND HAPPY! =D
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®