Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
9:22 PM
Stay here with us,
Marvel at our pale skin
Wonder how we chew on our pointy
It's just time
Candelabra's lighted
Satan has been sighted
Dead, our sighs our song
Never has there been an evening like....
This is what we wanted
Always to feel hunted
You can never be to rich or too....
Thin. The blood had run out
Fangs ruin any cute pout
Morning has come now we've flown
What have you learned from what has been shown
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®