Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Sunday, December 19, 2004
10:20 PM
These few days i felt so lost. Suddenly i felt so alone unliked during the past where people would keep asking me out and everyone was around me. I felt so lonely, liked as if i am living in the world of my own.
Ever since i broke up with Shannon, my trust and faith have gone. I felt so lost. I realized that treating people good was not enough. Nothing is enough if they do not appreciate and treat you good back. My heart will hurts at time which i used to it for quite a longtime. My mind will turn blank and sometimes i felt life was so meaningless.
Sometimes i wished someone would be there for me when i am down, giving me the love and secure, keeping me safe and warm. I used to cry suddenly at night but now i seldom cry. My tears have gone dried and the only thing left was my pain in my heart. Now i realized why people need a accompany and i wonder when my turn to have someone to be there for me when i need him the most... I guessed that would take a long long time.
~*+*Love is born with a smile, grows with a kiss, and dies with a tear*+*~
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®