Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Monday, December 27, 2004
1:48 AM
Xmas day is over. Soon will be 2005 - New year -. During my xmas eve, i went shopping with weisen's sis and his aunt. We had a great time and bought quite a number of clothes. After having coffee at tcc, weisen's sis and i went to meet nico and together we headed to mw. It was a happening night. However for my xmas day, it was very quiet. i am at home sleeping for almost the whole day.
For my coming week, i will be quite busy. There will be upcoming bbq on wed and thur, which i plan to stay overnite on wed caused thur's bbq will be at the same location - East Coast -. On fri, i will be working till 4am on new yr eve! It sound quite sad as working on nye where were celebrating and you are working! But i have no choice. I wanted go shopping! Haha. For sat, i am nt quite sure. I guess i wanted to go party since i have not been club for the week. I will see how it goes. Wish everything will be fine and goes smoothly for me.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®