Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Sunday, January 02, 2005
3:04 AM
It's 2005 !!! During the eve, i'm working. So strange. Usually i am a party freak but this time i decided to work and i never regret at all. Although it was a quiet one, it was better then being loner at home.
I feel so lost. People say that new year will have goals and plans, but i dont even know what my plans are. I guess is wake up around late noon and prepare go out have a meal before heading to work. Maybe my life is like that. Suddenly i dono how to smile. I feel so shitty right now. It's not about my family and friends. I feel so strange. I know what i am thinking about right now. My eyes might form tears but tomorrow i will forget and be the cheerful mode again.
Aiya whatever it is i know what my mind thinking about but i duno how to express myself in the form of words. Even my grammer become very sux. I have no mood to write a proper one. I really wish i wun feel like that anymore. Why i am feeling this way? I tried not to think about it, but for so long its alwayz like that. No one have the answer, even myself. Maybe.... its my past experience... the effort, the love i put in but turns out to be a rainy day for me. I really want to see rainbow after the rain.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®