Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
5:15 AM
It's been quite a longtime that i update my blog. I've been working at Kster - Kbar for around two weeks 3 days. During this period, there were happy and sad moments.
Sometime i wonder if my life was being ruled by people. After breaking with Shannon, i really lost my faith and hope. The guy whom i am interested had a gf. When i realized that night, i am not really sad. Soon i knew my friend working with me, her name is Nix, told me that she liked me and asked me to be her gf. At first i got a little bit of feelings towards her. But after knowing her longer, i knew she was not the one for me. She had a friend, so call buddy called Astro. At first i am not interested in Astro at all. But on sunday which i off, she came down with her friends. I saw her for the 3rd time only and we were liked longlost friends hugging one another when we saw each other. The feeling was so werid. Nix saw it and her face turn black for that night.
Astro told me before that Nix'ex all used to like her too or when Nix liked someone, the gal will lik Astro after seeing her. I never that that this will happen to me. Unfortunately it had happened. Maggie told me that if Nix know that i liked Astro, both of them will not be friend anymore. I do not want that to happen too. But at the same time i lik Astro. I never really told Astro that i liked her. That night they went to my house to sleep and Astro slept beside me. I really wished i have the courage to hug her and sleep. It feel so werid. My room still gt her perfume smell and i cant forget her. What am i goin to do? I dont even knoe if i have the chance to see her again anot. Isit really that people rule my life even if i liked that person and i cant? Life really suck. At times i really wanted to cry and cry. My heart hurts.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®