Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Happy Day!
Thursday, April 07, 2005
1:53 AM
HOHO! Finally i got to go out & be happy! I have been staying at home for one bloody whole week and I goin cRazy. Today i went to town and bought a pair of nice jean! I haben gt a pair of new jean since this year, therefore tis pair of jean is my 1st pair in 2005!
I went out with mavia and both of us have alot of fun. We went around eating and eating and continue eating. We also went window shopping which i have not did for 3 mths!! We also went to take pics. haha the picture is GREAT! I am so happy that i finally have a recent pic to post cause all my pics r sec4 de lolx! I also went to mit jason qihe celia for ktv! I mizz em soooooo much coz during these 3 mths i am nt able to party n mit em. sooo sad! >.<>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®