Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
+Quotations+I Love You+
Thursday, April 28, 2005
4:54 PM
You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. -Ami Carmichael-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When one is in love one begins by deceiving one's self and one ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance. -Oscar Wilde-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. -Stendhal, On Love-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it. -Rabindrath Tagore, Fireflies (1928)-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Take love when love is given, but never think to find it. A sure escape from sorrow or a complete repose. -Sara Teasdale-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love should be a tree whose roots are deep in the earth, but whose branches extend into heaven. -Berrand Russell-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
True love doesnt consist of holding hands, it consists of holding hearts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The most lonely place in the world is the huam heart when love is absent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A romantic fire is often kindled by a little spark in the park.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Romance is like chess, one false moved and you're mated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two souls with but single thought, two hearts that beat as one -E. F. J. Von Munch Bellinghausen-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is with true love as with ghosts. Everyone talks of it, but few have ever seen it. -La Rochefoucauld-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®