Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
+Quotations+Someone Special (1)+
Sunday, April 24, 2005
10:19 PM
Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and its stays. Clutch it, and it darts away. -Dorothy Parker-
==============================
Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction. -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
==============================
Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses. But a girl on a sofa is easily won over. -Dorothy Parker-
==============================
Night and day, you are the one. -Cole Porter "Night and Day" (Song)-
==============================
Women dont make at men who are asses. -Jane Bartlett-
==============================
If you first don't succeed in love, try a little ardour. -Anon-
==============================
Do you love me or not? You told me once, but I forgot. -Anon-
==============================
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®