Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
+Quotations+Someone Special (3)+
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
8:12 PM
... when i look on you a moment, then i can speak no more, but my tongue falls silent, and at once a delicate flame courses beneath my skin, and with my eyes I see nothing, and my ears hum, and a wet bathes me and a trembling seizes me all over -Sappho-
==========================
Love is, always all, the gift of oneself. -Jean Anouilh, Ardele-
==========================
Where there is love, there is no sense either. -Dostoevsky, Notes from Underground-
==========================
When one loves somebody, everything is clear where to go, what to do, it all takes care of itself and one doesnt have to ask anybody about anything. -Maxim Gorky, The Zykovs-
==========================
A difficult achievement for true lovers is to lie mute, without embrace or kiss, without a rustle or a smothered sigh, basking in each other's glory. -Robert Graves "The Starred Coverlet"-
==========================
Terrified again of not loving, of loving and not loving you, of being loved and not by you. If you do not love me I shall not be loved, if i do not love you I shall not love. -Samuel Beckett "Cascando"-
==========================
Love doesnt make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. -Franklin P. Jones-
==========================
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®