Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Revamp of my blog
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
5:42 PM
YEAH! MY wish to have a pretty blog had be fulfilled! Haha~ Thanks to my irc fren dar dar - Kael. Without his precious help, my blog wouldnt be so pretty le~. So this poem is dedicated to him for helping me doing my blog and a BIG thank you to him. hurhur~! ( ^-^ )
Friendship is a promise,
Spoken only by the heart.
It isn't given by any pledge,
It isn't written on any paper.
But friendship is a promise,
That is renewed,
Every time two friends meet and smile;
And enjoy the good times
That come from simply
Being together.
It's a promise to share,
Both glad and sad times.
A promise to thinkof each other fondly,
Whether near or far apart.
Friendship is a promise,
Spoken only by the heart...
A promise that you and I
Will always share.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®