Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Thursday, May 05, 2005
1:41 AM
They got a lot of guys who know they got it goin' on,
But nothing's ever a comparison to you.
Now can't you see that you're the only one that I really want?
And everything I need is everything you do.
And a guy walked by no matter,
He's looking so much better,
Don't ever need to get caught up in jealousy.
He could be a supermodel on every magazine cover,
He'll never ever mean a thing to me,
He's no you.
You give me more than I could ever want,
He's no you guy.
I'm satisfied with the one I've got',
Cause you're all the guys that I've ever dreamed.
He's only a picture on a magazine,
He's no you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Staring out at the rain, with a heavy heart,
It's the end of the world in my mind.
Then your voice pulls me back like a wake up call,
I've been looking for the answer, somewhere I couldn't see that it was right there,
But now I know what I didn't know.
Because you live, and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help.
Because you live boy, my world has twice as many stars in the sky.
It's all right I survived I'm alive again.
Cuz of you made it through every storm.
What is life what's the use if you're killing time?
I'm so glad I found an angel, somewhere,
Who was there when all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold.
I don't want my love to go to waste,
I want you and your beautiful soul.
You're the one I want to chase,
You're the one I want to hold.
I won't let another minute go to waste,
I want you and your beautiful soul.
I know that you are something special,
To you I'd be always faithful.
I want to be what you always needed,
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me.
You might need time to think it over,
But I'm just fine moving forward.
I'll ease your mind,
If you give me the chance.
I will never make you sad, c'mon let's try.
Am I crazy for wanting you?
Baby do you think you could want me too?
I don't wanna waste your time,
Do you see things the way I do?
I just want to know that you feel it too.
There is nothing left to hide.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®