Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
* Still in the sweet dream *
Sunday, June 26, 2005
12:57 PM
In this world,
The furthest distance,
Is not the edge of the sea nor sky.
But is when i am by your side,
Yet you did not know I like you.
+ * + * +
Quote: Maybe i'll wake up from this sweetest dream tmr, or ltr, but you make me feel love once again. It has been so long.. I'll forget abt your confession to me after tonight, because i know its not a true love.. Maybe its the way i cherish you as my ..... But i dont' mind. I'm satisfied already. I just hope that life will be better for you, and rmb that i once liked you.. Because i really do. (26/6/05 04.56am)
Quote: Gd morning. I just like your everything and i'm sorry. It makes me so happy just to think of you. ;) (26/6/05 06:54am)
+ * + * +
I just feel good when you are around. Like bring me into another paradise. I wish i wun wake up from this dream forever. Its just way too sweet for me to be awake.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®