Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
+ Temptations +
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
10:15 PM
I had no man on my mind that moment
but what did i seehe fellas lookin fly and there was one that
caught my eye
So I bit my lip
And told the boy
You're so fly
I just might give you a try
Oops i forgot he got a girl.
I... ...
I know you can know i am interested in you
And I wonder if you feeling the same
Cause the temptation is killing me
I'm thinkin to myself should I even take a chance
Should I do whats on my mind or should I let him stay down with his girl
This boy here got me fienin and
I'm wantin him
Should I chill or not...with everything i had
Saying boy you so fly
I wish i could give you a try.
Temptations is calling
I wanna be with you
Relationships callin me
To do whats wrong but I gotta do right.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Edited from the song "Temptations" By Destiny Child.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I missed him and i wonder why my heart is aching too. Why? Wish he will recover asap.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®