Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Boring Day
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
3:33 PM

Such a boring Wednesday! :( There's nothing for me to do or play in the noon! I found some really nice quotes. hehe i going to put it down here. I also going to post a nice picture. The chick is pretty. I like her. :)
+ + + + + + + + + +
1) Joy - Joy... in every day, in every memory, & in your hopes for the future.
2) Thought - The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
3) Determination - Where there's love & inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
4) Respect - accept others without judgment. Everyone is unique, & it's okay to be different.
5) Talking - One never realizes how much & how little he knows until he starts talking.
6) Dream - Make plans, believe in yourself, & go for what you want.
7) Learn - Open your mind to new ideas & activities, & don't be afraid to try.
8) Perseverance - Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.
9) Words - Kind words can be short & easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
10) Enthusiasm - Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
11) Change - You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
12) Self-Awareness - A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®