At night, I watched my favorite reality show - "American Top Model 4". I actually cried and felt the emotions and feelings for the ladies. Anyway I am a emotional girl, so it is not a big deal if I cried for this kind of show. +LOL+
But I felt the lost for the whole day and suddenly I am not used to it, or I should say I am not used to have this kind of lost feeling. I cant describe this strange feeling but the only word to mention is lost. It's not the lost liked I am lost in the world. It's the lost as in I lost something important. The lost feeling is in my heart and I actually felt abit of aching on my chest. I don't know why it is happening, but the lost feeling is damn strong in my heart. Maybe is cause of self-denial to be happy ? Or I'm not used to it? I don't know. It's late and I gonna sleep. Sweet dream to him.

Deki's Sis