A lot of things had happened during these two weeks of holidays for me. I felt tired & at the same time with different mixture of feelings. I realized & learned a few things in life which I never learned & felt before. For example, how much I'm able to sacrifice for someone I truly loved & cherished. I am surprised at my own doings as in the past I am a girl whose thinking was " I won't give in to the guys".
Suddenly I loved myself more than ever before. During the night I tried to hurt my oneself, the only emotion was fear. In the end I gave up the ideal & decided to sleep but while taking my endpoint, I cut on my palm. Although is just a mini cut, I felt the pain from my heart. It was not about the pain from the cut but for my foolish thoughts of doing it. My god gave me such a beautiful skin, why should I go and ruin it? I was under my blanket & my surrounding was cold. From that moment, I straightened my thoughts and went to sleep. To some of the people they thought that it was self-denial, but I don't gave a damn care. At least I am more happier compared to listen. Who's care if it was self-denial or not? Haha, at least I wont hurt myself & I'm able to cheerful than before. That's enough for me.
Everyone has beautiful & terrified memories and it is up to us on how we going to handle our fears and sadness. I told myself I will be strong & not to give worry to people who care for me. I going to master on how to control my emotion, thus when I grow up I can teach my children & they wont repeat the same mistake like what I did. Be it oneself who able to control his or her fate or destiny, I always believe that yes you can. But not on all cases, as some need nature take course. But remember, no matter how low one is - he or she is a true star. Only one kind in the world. Embarks a journey of fruitful life.