Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Lost Child
Friday, July 15, 2005
11:18 AM
I couldnt sleep well. I looked liked a dead zombie. I looked so shag and pale.
I scared when i woke up, everything will be gone. I scared to lost everything with what i have now.
I felt liked i started to lost thing, i cant join the channels to look for my friends. I damn lost. He told me he leaving me yesterday. I felt liked a lost child.
My mum asked me to eat, but i dont feel like eating. Every mouth i forced myself to eat and i felt like puking it. I felt so dying. I felt i just lost my soul. My soul left me. Even when i sleep, i felt it. I couldnt smile.
I am drifting apart from this beautfiul world of my dream and back to my dark four wall room, listening to metal song. The singer sounded so hurt, the lyrics with pain, it sound so sad. I felt so cold and sick of things.
There no word to describe the feelings which evolved around me. When my eyes opened and looked out of the window, i saw the sunlight beneath the curtain. For that moment, i wish i am frozen and never wake up from this sleep.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®