Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Overall view of yesterday
Sunday, July 10, 2005
2:21 PM
- When to buy my butterfly necklace. It's damn beautiful. I manage to buy it for $30 when the orginal price is $49. I felt so happy! I wish i can show him this necklace asap to share my happy things with him.
- I mit sky and both of us went to funan to find kazaff and john. We took a cab down to yvonne's birthday at sembawang. Taizi and the rest were already at there. We were the late one! Opps! Her birthday was in a condo and the surrounding looked nice. After her birthday, the whole gang of us went to devilsbar to celebrate taizi birthday.
- I supposed to meet him, but my mum confirmed will make noise. Haha, cause i ran out of ideal to tell her why i need to stay up till 6am. So in the end we cancel the meeting. I felt werid when i never meet him, but maybe is also abit good? I duno how to say. Cause exactly 3am, my mum was back at home and she called me. Phew! If not if i am with him, i will not want to go home cause i want to accompany him till morning. But think twice, if i never make my mum angry, liked what he said, dont make my mum worry or angry, maybe she'll allow me to go out till 6am next week. Ah then i am able to accompany him till 6am in the park to view the beautiful sunrise. :D So nice and romantic! Hiaks! I cant wait for that to happen.
- Luckily i am there with them in devils cause the birthday boy ran away for some reason, maybe finding his friends. So i am there to organise them where to sit and bring the bottles on the table, etc. It's was quite messy as the group was big and they weren't sure what to do. Maybe i am regular at devils and i used to organise outing, so i knew what to do. Hehe! If not birthday boy and girl will be very sad when they heard the birthday outing was messy.
- I decided to leave when things were settled but when i saw my darlings and my mei nu were so worried for the lost bottle and some of them were high, i dont dare to walk off so early. So i decided to stay to check if they were okay. Lastime when i am a newbie they also took care of me, hehe is time i took care of them for a day :D. So when 3am, things were settled, i took my leave.
- It was a tiring day for me. I messaged him that i took my leave and reached home safely. But i guessed he was asleep. hehe. Then when i reached home, i tried to figure where he was. I guessed he is at home sleeping soundly, cause i asked 3 of my friends if they did saw him online anot. They said nope. But i got a feeling he was at home. So i felt more peace if not he alone outside wondering around! So dangerous! Like that time got a mad man stalked him. So scary.
- Oh ya... i remember friday i went to a shop and i saw something nice. I wondered if he's a christian anot. Maybe i can get a gift for him to make him happy. :) I hoped today is a good day for him and me. Waiting him to be home soon from work so i can chat with him. Poor thing, it's sunday and he've to work. Missed him alot.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®