Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Weed!
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
12:41 AM
HeHe~ my nose block and my throat itchy till I couldn't sleep!! :( Should I open my mouth abit and breathe from my mouth when sleeping? Haha later "kaka" - insects go into my mouth and I am going to cry.
When he laugh he sound so adorable! (^-^). Although my throat was really sucky, and my voice liked aga aga, he still said nice. So touched! +Sobsob+ He's the 1st guy I sang to on the fone. I sound stupid but he's very still so nice. Luckily he never scold me stupid. If not when he back, I confirm going to hit him. He better bring scarf back or at least food :D Yummy~ I promised myself when he came back, i better wont fall sick and sing to him. This time must be a good one. =x Gd nite folks!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®