Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Dreams
Friday, August 05, 2005
12:00 AM
Today i watched the channel 8 show and i still remembered what the actress said in that show. I seldom watched channel 8 show cause i dont really liked the storyline in most chinese show. But somehow, this particular chinese show's storyline is good. The actress said,"My only wish in my whole life is to wear white wedding gown, which is every woman's wish. But I wont be able to fulfill this wish."
When I thought back what she've said, i found that was really a sad and emotional sentence. It's also one of my wish in life. I wondered will it be fulfill when i grow up. I knew it's still a long way to go, but one cant think of this way. Its like self-denial. I dont even have a stable relationship and i dont even have someone who love me together with me. The most basic i dont even have it. My heart ached everyday and night and i have no solution to end it. The most i could do is to daydream that one day i able to smile and my loved one is beside me, holding my hand.
I also watched one of my favourite english drama - The OC. Why I love about this show is that they show what was missing in my life - The family - The love one - The friends. Everytime after i watched that show, i felt much better but i thinked alot. I dono why i felt much better but i really do. Maybe this show gave me warmth and hoped.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®