Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Life
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
11:05 PM
True love is when u let him go,
Knowing u'll never c him again,
Yet u haf the courage to let go,
To let him find his real happiness...
Meaningful right ? Suits me now. My thoughts, my feelings and my decision. I dont believe in having hopes when it already gone. I dont believe in clinging on anymore. Sometime i wonder what do really guys treat me as. When they wanted me, they will be back. When they dunwan, they just disappear with thousand excuses. I dono which guy are good or bad. Everyone seem so dangerous to me. It just like so near yet so far. I only can view it yet i cant capture it. I am going to let go of every shitty emotion and continue my own life. Its hard to do and its damn hurt. But i left with no choice to improve my life. Thanks to my friends. Without them i wont be able to struggle and continue.
----------------------------------------------------------
When the curtains falls,
They duno what going on behind it.
Love bloomed once again.
History repeated again.
Darkness fall,
Echoes of saddness could be heard.
No energy left to struggle
No hope left for her dreams.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®