Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Learning & Regrets
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
3:56 PM
After so much things, i have not learn. Or i should say i have learn my lesson but i nvr use it to prevent things from happening and in the end i hurt myself. Am i really so innocent? Am i really so stupid? I felt i am in a total screwed up right now. I feel so shit and like a bitch who never learn her lessons. The feelings is damn shit like there no turning of a new leaf. Why i treat the person so good yet the other party treat me shit in the end? Why they dont treat me good?
At first i saw his face so gentleman, so nice, so good and is extremely good. But what i realize now is i saw an unfamiliar face. In between us, there was a hidden sour and heartpain relationship for a short period of time. I am looking up at the sky, trying not to let my tears fall and at the same time i dont complain. There's nothing i can do or change even though my heart was so pain, so i just treat as in the past i owned him and present is just a payback time. He said that there no future for us and it was at the wrong time. I wish i am older. But thinking of his reason, i just felt he have no courage for this love. I dont wish for forever, cause forever is too far from me. Yet i am caught in the web of love.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my other side of the world...
Everyday i need you to be here, you are the only one in my heart. I love you and i just need you in order to continue to live and let my life be so happening. Everyday just know how to say, but what is the real love? I love you, and for how long, words are faster than dreams? The love you have given me is my rely. My heart is full of love and everyday i need your love.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®