Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
The young girl to now - Looks
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
2:09 PM
I still remember the young me - a primary school girl with a short hairstyle who doesnt know how to dress up and doll up herself. When i looked at my primary school pic i look like a nerd. As i recalled, i remember i tried to tie my hair when it reach shoulder length but i dunno how to tie. The guys in my school and some of the meanie girls laugh at me saying that i am ugly.
Everydae i will stare at my mum when she does her makeup for work. From there i slowly learn. After my psle, i started to grow long hair and soon when i reach sec1 my hair was damn long n beautiful. My sec schmates loves n envy with my hair. The 1st time i did my makeup was when i went out wif my sec sch mates. At tt time, i apply quite well as i watch my mum did for years! Haha.. looking back @ my sec1 pic, my front was tie up all the way.
During sec2, i decided to cut short cause i cant stand it anymore. And i regret! Soon i start to let it grow again and this time change the hairstyle and color and everything. That time during sec3, my hair was shoulder length. That time it just jpop craze and i am crazy about it. I started to buy clothes and started to dress up. Ever since then, my classmates will ask me where to buy nice clothes, which makeup is better, how to match the clothes, etc etc. These are all the questions that during pri school days i din know about it.
Looking back at my pics, i change quite alot. Without makeup to makeup, with a nerd hair to a long nice hairstyle. And i am quite happy about it. One day i should scan the pics and make into a clip for memories! :)
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®