Its not every day you wake up
And admit who you really are
Most days its easier to shut yourself up
And never look that far
This is me, I'm covered
What I hid behind the door
It's been quite a longtime since I updated my blog. There've been quite a lot of things happened in my life and I am quite lost. Actually the real feeling is lonely - I cant accept this feeling in my life and I fear and hate the most. Maybe I am running away from reality, I don't know. All I know I wanted to be happy and I am trying my best.
I have been drinking and clubbing for weeks continuously non-stop. I know it's bad but I giving myself a chance to get to know more guys. It's pretty useless to know guys in clubs but I just need some accompany. I have knew quite a number of guys recently and my shedule was full. But soon, I am getting restless of it and back to search for more. I just cant suppressed this shitty feeling at all.
My intuition tells me,
That this relationship's not working...
A number of guys interested in me, but I knew it wont work. Endless of trying and endless of wanted to give up. When will the good one comes? Who is the good one? Will I able to see? No one knows, not even me.
Yeah...It's my life...Lone words I guess...
All I need is a lil bit of hug, a lil bit of concern, a lil bit of care, a lil bit of kiss, a lil bit of secure, a lil bit of these and there which make up love.