Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I just stared out my window
Dreaming of a could-be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray
It's beening raining nonstop hit for days & all the while i thought i had put down my sorrow and sadness in the past and moved foreward in this brand new year. However i am wrong. Forever i will be praying and wishing I will be happy.
在镜子前面转 我是个被爱的女人
在情人面前 我还是单身的女人
Whenever people saw me with a guy holding hand or close to me, they thought he was my boyfriend. They though i am happy. Yes, for the moment i am happy. But in the ending of the story, it was the sorrow that came to me. In the mirror they just show the faked image and when reality come, it is just come with a intention.
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
Out of the darkness and into the sun
No matter how i tried, the outcome was the same. I dont even know who's true to me, who's fake to me. I cant differentiate anymore and I just simply cant follow my feelings anymore. Cause the risk is too big that I cant handle once i fail over and over again. Seem like no matter how hard i tried, the choices I've made, i am still stuck in the world of darkness.