Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
El Beso Del Final
Thursday, July 20, 2006
8:32 PM
"El Beso Del Final" mean kiss of the end. Its was one of the soundtrack from Dirty Dancing - A great movie which showed the passion of Cuba dancing and love. Whenever I watched this movie countless of times, I would cry without fail. The strong love for the other person have to keep in your heart and be far apart, liked heaven and earth so wide apart. The pain would be there forever and it seemed like unwilling to leave. It was more than sorrow.
For years, I had bite the pain from my sorrow and carried on... ... in the end it causing me more pain. People said that there a second chance, but I did not have. I am sentenced to death straight away. All I could do was to hide or killed my imaginary rainbow after the rain, that was the only options left for me.
Somehow I did not know how to continue my entry for this blog... all I faced was fear, sadness, sorrow, pain and tears. I felt no life within me, hiding in my room and nothing else. That why when I schooling, I actually felt warm than cold. It's been liked that for the past few years.
If my sorrow can bring happiness, all I wish a kiss of death - a dream of impossibility.
---------------------------------
Closed your eyes.
Imagine the sunshine warmth the earth while the forest filled with green tall trees. The birds were nestling on the branches and flowers bloomed so beautifully. It was like a fairyland. A place of a heaven where you wished you were at. But that was in the past. All had gone and left with a piece of land filled with snow.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®