Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Why do human love to lie so much?
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
12:15 AM
For the first time ever in this sem, I do feel tired! Maybe because of dehydration, insomnia and feeling troubled, thus causing my physical and mentally to be exhausted. I'm not really feeling troubled, but somehow confused.
Once again I watched my favorite drama - Greys Anatomy. This show taught me a lot about life stuff and quotes. For today episode was something link to lying. I agreed with the show - Everyone DO lie. Damn it. Then I became to recall and begin to relate to my life, will he lie to me? If he love me, why do he lie? Maybe he really did not love me? I never bother so much which sentence he lied to me, but most importantly I knew he lied.
People even lied even to themselves. It's really so scary to be a human. I do lied. Haha I do admit my mistakes. I even lied to myself that things will be fine or there a hope for the future. Maybe in this way I will feel better. I love him more than anything but I lied to myself and scolded things about him. Its stupid. Everything was so stupid.
Whenever we spoke to one another, there a really strange funny feeling between us. We lied to one another and not show our feelings out. We lied that we were fine but actually we aren't. He lied to make me feel better and I lied to him things so that he could move on. Everything were lies and lies. Why cant we show the real side and forget about lying? There's no hope for this day to happen.
Whatever it is, life is short yet full of lies. The sad part is that behind these lies, the real thing - The really real thing is hurt. Feeling hurt - that's the real thing.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®