Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
The person i love the most hurt me the most
Thursday, August 10, 2006
1:51 PM
After for so much trying and struggling, it's finally end. The one i love the most have already dead.
Because of him, i tried to study so hard so i can get into university. Because of him, i spent so much money to doll up myself. Because of him, i did all these so that i'll able to match him. Because of him i waited for so many years i also wouldnt mind. Because of him i bear all the responsibilty so that no1 would blame him for all the wrong doings. Because of him i suffered so much behind the story yet i never complained.
But all of these he doesnt seem to care as much as i've thought he would. Because i am stupid. The one i loved has dead. He can throw me aside and just let me die. Everything is not the same anymore. I am not going to love him, do so much things anymore. All because of him, my life have changed rapidly.
The journey is going to be very rough and hard and i do not know if i would still have the energy going on. He really hurt me so much. There's alot of things in my mind but somehow i duno how to write out.
The finale of the story is going to end.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®