Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
The reason of surviving
Monday, August 07, 2006
7:25 PM
It's august and my term for this semester are going to end. Sooner or later year 2006 was going to end and another new year will start. It's doesnt matter to me whether its a new term, what's happening to Singapore, what's the latest handphone and etc. I dont even bother much.
As days passed, i doubted my reasons of surviving in this world and thought if it was worth for me to do so much things and wait endlessly hoping for my dream come true. Suddenly i felt so tired. Suddenly i realized that so much effort i put in might all be wasted. So what if my results are good? So what if i grow fatter and prettier ? So what if i enter university? When everything turned out to be the same?
The meaning for me to survive is getting slimmer and slimmer. I am getting hopeless and tired. Sometimes the pain was too deep till i really duno what to do. Endless of crying only bring me discomfort and not any better. Every minute and second i am alive, i trying to pull myself towards the end of the story.
I dont even know what i am typing. Cause a simple i love you doesnt seem to have a meaning anymore. Everything is meaningless. When one day everything is over, i will just close my eyes and vanish from this world.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®