Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Such a nice morning
Thursday, August 31, 2006
3:34 PM
Hmmm okie i woke up was around 1pm so it doesnt exactly in the morning, but it's my morning. I woke up as my handphone ring and i realized that the weather was so nice! It's very cold and breezy and it wasnt very dimmed even though one side of my curtain was down. I was hiding under my blanket and hugging my bear, staring at the ceiling and enjoying the peace and quiet atmosphere. I woke up and on some slow rnb music. Its kinda sort of romantic haha.
I have a funny and strange dream again. Hee its normal. But its so real. Hmmm... while stoning i thought of certain stuff. Haha.. its not sad stuff but just a stupid hope. I guessed its the korean drama haha.
Hope tonight will go well for me during my work. Better dont let amy aim me again hehe. Wish myself good luck! ;)
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®