Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Ft Failure
Friday, September 29, 2006
12:46 AM
Yesterday was a bad day for me. I was alone at the boat quay river sitting alone while smoking. I started to scan around and i realized all of them were with couples or with friends and i am the only one alone. I felt so shit.
I wonder why my effort forever been gone to waste. Even my studies too. I study so hard and yet my result out were so suck. Suddenly my dream of entering NTU was broken. 0kie my result not very suck but its not what i aimed for. I wanted to get 3.0 and above yet i only got 2.5.
Suddenly i duno what i am good at in my life and i felt damn fucking useless. I work hard but i am not in working smart. So what the big deal if you work hard. Nowsdays is working smart and not working hard.
I felt extremely low moral these few weeks. How i wished i sleep and forever no wake up. No worries no heartpain :) It's selfish to think of this way but life is like that.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®