Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Happy yet Stupid
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
2:13 AM
After working for the 6 to 7 days @ Acoustic, suddenly i felt they were very nice to me. Especially Christina for what she had said to me which make me feel i wanna keep working @ there even though the pay was lower than other pubs were offering to me. I felt the people there treated me good and the best were Jolin and Christina. Both of them very doted on me and i am very greatful to them.
Recently i knew a butch whose name call Jody. He's very adorable, with dimple when he smiled and nice looking person. I still remember the day i knew him - Tuesday the 5th of September 2006. He was the person who knew how to sweet talk to ladies and he's flirt. He was a very flirt guy and my friends all agreed with me too. I didnt know why i got good feelings for him and suddenly @ times i missed him for nothing. Guessed it was the sweet talk he had said to me. I tired to ignore him when he was @ my workplace but it somehow didnt work out the way i wanted to be. I would never forget the frenchies he've given me even i knew i am nothing to him. Well too bad i am not tt attractive or good enough to match Jody and i cant blame anyone but myself. I am trying to work hard so i could buy the gnc stuff to make myself fatter and do sth to my hair to look more better plus clear my debts. Even if i worked till mad i would try my very best to work toward the goal i aim for.
Sometimes i wished for a miracle... and yet it never came true. No matter how hard i tried and how many years i waited... Everyone still the same. Guessed the good friends were the best to me.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®