Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Overstress
Saturday, September 16, 2006
6:35 PM
For the past 3 to 4 days, i started to feel unwell and soon it turned into headache. At 1st i thought it was just a minor headache but i realized i was wrong. The headache turned worst to fever and after fever my head still hurted like hell. Neverthless i still continued to work.
I felt really upset and i could feel my mentally and physically were really overstress and tired. There were alot of things for me to worry and think but i do not know how to handle or solve them. After reaching home from work, i end up crying for no reason. My head pained like hell again. I couldnt sleep well. Sometimes i wished there someone for me to cry on and take care of me. I tired not to think but somehow it auto appeared in my mind and made me upset.
As usual at 1st my head pain like hell and my heart was weighing so heavy plus my mind was in a a mess. I ended up sobbing again and suddenly my headache was gone for a moment. But i felt sadness and my eyes seem to be teary again. I really wished someone to take care of me. Dreams were dreams neverthless. I felt like going down for a drink and sing out all my sorrow. Damnit.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®