Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Save The Last Dance For Me
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
8:09 AM
It's my 2nd favourite drama other than my 1st favourite drama - My Lovely Kim Sam Soon. I loved the soundtracks from this drama. They were so nice and the lyrics were so meaningful.
I never slpt the whole night after my work till now. Currently its 8.08am and yet i am damn awake. I had no idea why i couldnt sleep yet. My mood wasnt very good during work but a call cheered me up. Out of the blue Jody called me. I was so thrilled when she called me. Then when i reached home, she called me again and it was the 1st night we really chat on phone for 2 hours. After that i continued to watch the drama and finally i watched finish!
Hoping that tonight i will able to see her and chat with her more. :)
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®