Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Spring Waltz
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
1:29 AM
Once again i've finished watching another korean drama :) I've been drowning myself with korean drama when i am at home, especially during at nightime cause i couldnt sleep. I actually skipped some sad and draggy part because i found it irratating to watch. That was one of the reason for my negative view about korean drama.
I really loved to watch when the couple get together in the show. It's always so sweet and romantic. I really felt happy when i watched it, even thought at times might have tears. But somehow i felt that it seem like i trying to comfort myself in watching the sweet part. Erm, i meant it's liked comforting myself for what i've lost and longed for. It's bad, but better than nothing right?
Feeling hungry right now and having urge for Golden Cafe - Fried Hor Fan. Drooling! Hee. I am hungryyy :( Another morning, another night and soon another day've gone. :)
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®