Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
November
Saturday, November 18, 2006
2:48 PM
It's been a longtime i've not updated my blog. Basically i was focusing my job and then my studies. I am very happy to work at Acoustic cause everyone dote on me so much. We were like a big family :)
School have reopened at Oct 16 and this semster suck to the core. It's a hassle and torture to go to school. New class but luckily during lecture, i am still able to meet up with jo and jay.
There's good and bad things happened during these period of time. What to do... No choice. It's my fate.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®