Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
放生
Saturday, December 23, 2006
3:10 PM
Yesterday was the day me and Jia Yunn rocked the most LOL! We managed to knock off so many customers' bottles of chivas off. Weet! If I am not wrong yesterday there were a total of 7 tables out of 12 tables, 7 bottles and 8 jugs.
Actually I am feeling of being mentally tortured and I felt I am going crazy soon. When will I able to find the one I loved and he will treasure and love me as much as I do? Again and again I've been giving chances and yet things happened repeatedly. Our relationship from a beautiful heart have changed to thousands of shatter pieces of broken heart. My mind and my heart were exhausted. The tears have gone longtime ago and left the blood flowing.
Everything kept repeating.
The conversation we have
Will always be the same
When will this problem be solve?
Your actions your words your silent
Have already shown the answers.
Since both of us know its not gonna work
Why kept persisting on?
Only when i am not around
I left you
Then u missed my presence.
Then you will run back to me.
That is not what I wanted from you.
All I want is your promise you've made to me.
Why don't you let me go
Once and for all
When once again and again
I let you go.
You kept holding on
Pulling me back.
Being alone
There's no need responsbility
No giving of reason
No giving of assurances
Since your love have changed
Why not u just let me go
Once and for all
Its torturing me.
When both of us knew
This relationship have no hope.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®