Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
the 4th invaded post
Friday, January 26, 2007
9:49 AM
today raining so nice to sleep....but was forced to wake up...damn sianz...but anyway baobei haf been giving me morning call nowadays...lol...baobei pls be nice let me sleep...lol...oh yah...ytd was so funny...by right is this morning lah...baobei's mummy let her go taiwan with us liao...but then baobei haven book air tickets...so she tried to book online...but then keep failed...so in the end seek her frd for help...lucky her frd can book sial...then yeah got to book her air tickets like ard 130am! lol...so funny loh...baobei's nick more funny can...bth baobei...but anyway talked to baobei until she haf to sleep then went to do my projects...i still haf like alot lah...god bless me first man...i cant afford to fail for retaking my sup paper...today actually sch starts like 11...but came to sch early just to do my project...aint i hardworking? haha pls praise me for my hardworkingness man...though no such word i think but heck lah...just tot of writing this word out...haha...i hardly ever so hardworking de ok....and so this time not thick skinned...its the truth loh...then now baobei got presentation...oh shit forget wish her gd luck...but then nvm say here also same...lol..though i dunno wad time then she will read it lah... but she can do it de...i love presentation cause i always score...lol...but my last 2 presentation i did quite badly...lol...but who cares man...yeah yeah can go taiwan soon with baobei liao...so happy...woots...i am like blogging then stop halfway to do projects then continue again..haha that is y can write so long...lol...missing my baobei so much can...wondering how is her presentation liao...baobei i am nt so nice like wad u say lah...but just that i treat u the best loh...no doubts of it ok...treat u like a princess is wad i always wanna do....u are my lil princess always...i love u my darling...i shall stop here now...but finally i wanna say is...darling u are my one and only...
who am i?
i am the hero...lol...
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®