Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Anti Saving, Rocks Spending!
Monday, January 29, 2007
11:58 PM
I am screwed!! LoL! I seriously hate to save and i've no idea why. It's seem to be so difficult and i wonder how to start to save. Everytime when i tried to save money, i failed. Damn it! I just cant resist pretty clothes, bags and shoes. There's seem to be so much things for me to buy. When i opened my cupboard i am fucking sick of my clothes. It's not much clothes compare to my mum said. It is count as less okie.
Before i went to school, i am bored lei. Therefore i took a picture of me wearing cap. Got nothing better to do sia.
I am damn bloody bored now too. But today i got a big feast compare to my normal days. I ate stringray, french beans, winter melon soup, porkchop, blackforest cake and ice cream. In the end i having tummy upset.
:(
I prayed and hope that my baobei will be fine on wednesday and fly with us on friday! 140107 okie! =x I already planned what to give my baobei le. Hehe.
J ('v') W 4ever
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®