Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Apology
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
10:08 AM
Because of my foolish joke which never went into my brain and think twice before saying, ended up hurting and making my baobei angry. I've tried my best and way to apologist and hope he would accept my apologise. Seem like everything was fail. The more I talked to him, it seemed like the more angry he was.
I am really exhausted and my body seemed like going to fail me. I am trying to move forward but everything seemed like going oppose me. My 1st test 8/20. What a start for a test early in the morning. I really got no mood to do. Everything in my mind was my baobei.
It seemed like there so many things he disliked about me. I've tried my best to change but things still go wrong. It's not I am thinking a lot. But the fact was the truth. For a moment I thought everything was fine and I am totally wrong. I really wanna make him smile and be happy. Loving someone is to make him or her happy, isn't it? He've done his part to make me happy but I've fail. But I really wanna be with him forever and i liked him so much.
I am super lost now... ...
*isolated*
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®