Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Apology
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
10:44 AM
Everything went wrong for me early in the morning till now. I wonder what will happen next. I tried to blog 3 times and failed. 8/10 for my test. Worst my baobei still angry with me.
I am really sorry for my joke. i knew there alot of things he disliked about me and i've tried my best to change. But it doesnt seem going well for me. Everything was going against me. Loving someone isit making him happy? He've done but i failed. I really duno what to do le. The more i talked to him the more angry he was. I felt i am going to lose him sooner or later. I am afraid of that day. I am really lost. Soon i will start to isolate myself from being sad.
I am sorry to my baobei that everything i did was totally failure.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®