It's been 2 years plus since we saw one another. I still remember how hard I tried to ask him out and how I failed each time till I give up. It's so sudden and surprise to me that how much I realized we love one another.
I wondered isit fate that don't let us meet up. Time after time of trying and it failed. Be it school or project or event. Somehow things would pop out suddenly. I never blame him for that but I am just disappointed time after time.
At times I heard that he used to go meet Joan and went to her house borrow computer to do project and I envy Joan. At least he went to find her and look for her but not me. Or maybe blamed myself for no luck. Good things happened to others but not me. I couldn't blame anyone at the moment but myself.
Endless of trying and yet cant meet in the past. The worst was now he agreed to meet up and yet things pop up. Suddenly I felt very dishearten and wanna give up the thoughts trying to meet up even though how much I missed him and wanted to see him.
Recently and even today, I am upset till I cried why fate being so unfair to me. Even at times I couldn't stop myself from crying. The tears just came when I felt like crying. I don't know the reason why I cried for. The only thing I felt was sad.
For a moment I felt so distant from him. Even though I saw his picture, but somehow I couldn't remember how he looked in real life, how tall he is, etc. Everything was so far from me.
I wondered if today he will come and look for me? After of endless waiting... ... I do not dare to pin too much hope. Going to do my MA project and VI. If not next week will be doom.

Deki's Sis