Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
A brand new year - '07
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
7:34 PM
Another year have passed and its year 2007. I have a great celebration for Xmas'06 and new year countdown for '07. Due to sickness, the 1st day of my '07 was a quiet one. I stayed at home and sleep! I couldnt force myself to get out of bed as my whole body was too jelly. Therefore i gave myself a treat on the 2nd day - SHOPPING!!!! :D
Bascially i bought a pair of shoes for school from Charles and Keith, plus some beauty products from Fancl. I've never try that products before but i heard that it was pretty good and usually beauty products from Japan were Good! So i bought it without thinking twice and it was really up to my expectations. Halfway throughout the journey home, i decided to meet Janson for a smoke since we got a long long time never meet up. Time for a sweet meetup! Hmmm he's still handsome, adorable, quiet, nothing changed about him. Just that his new room was darker and simpler than the past. I've a fantasic meetup with him... But i forget to teach him maths. Duh!
Today was a 1st day for school in '07 and i skipped my 1st lesson! Hehe i was too tired and my tummy was in great pain for the whole day! I started to miss my bed and my bear during the middle of the lessons. :( Anyway I guessed when Janson was studying, he would miss his kitty and his bed. Btw hohoho!!! I never failed any of my 2 papers!! Weet!!
Suddenly i realized thay hey my blog was 3 years old! I also realized that my writing style have changed alot too. From poems to the current... At times i also dont know what i am typing about lol.
After so much things happened to me, be it the past or now, isit a good start or a bad one for me? My dear 2007.... I wonder when my prince will come to love me truthfully and 4ever...
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®