Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Happy Happy and Happy!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
10:03 PM
I am so happy! My mum finally let me go taiwan with my baobei and baobei's sister. Weet!! Special thanks to her if not i dont think i am able to go with them le. Omg this time i go tw is for 5 days. I cant imagine how much fun i will have and i think i will go crazy.
Suddenly i am so happy till i am lost with words. lol! I really happy to have my this baobei. He is extremely good to me and really different from other guys. I am really very fortunate to be with him and have him. Plus he is very sweet to me. Alot of good points about him but i not going to name it out if not he going to fly high. lol
Something not very good is that my baobei's sister bf might not able to go sia. My baobei and me worried that she will be very sad >.< I also hope that the same thing wont happen to my baobei also. Baobei ah! You better make sure u can go ah! Then at least u can cheer up ur sis okie!
Let's pray that this coming trip will be a success one. God bless all of us.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®