Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
8:55 AM
I never slept much yesterday and when i woke up my left eye was abit swollen. But neverthless i still went to school. When i woke up i felt much better than before. Yesterday was an emotional day for me, even though i claimed not to be one.
Sometimes i wondered why some humans were so cunning and scheme. I dont think they were even fit to call humans, especially to someone. I really wished he could just stop his nonsense and stop saying other people, as if he was being so great. Lets stop talking about that creature.
I was really touched that there some nice people doting and caring for me so much that i didnt know what to do at times. During the past, i did regretted why i never accepted him at the 1st place and bad things wouldnt happen which lead to what's going on currently. I really doted on the person alot nowdays and at times i couldnt express myself as much as he can. But yesterday i was worried for him as he was seriously ill, even though he claimed to be not.
I was told that he felt sort of guilty. But i dont really want him to feel this way and take the burden. I dont even need someone to take the blame or what have happen because i really dont wish to care so much. I just want peace and happy. If he die die wanna take responsibilty, forget the past and treat me best now and the future. I will be delightful enough.
Later at night then continue. Teacher diao me liao :(
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®