Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
invading the 3rd post...
Thursday, January 25, 2007
9:34 AM
invading the 3rd post...
in sch now...while rushing my project...then just feel like helping baobei blog...she must be in her lala land now...her own dreamland...her own world...lol...dunno wad time she starts school so dun dare give her morning call and wake her up...so let her sleep loh...guess she is tired also...oh yah i simply hate guys or bastards who treat my baobei like FUCK! i will make them pay double back...mark my words...but i wun go touch them...for wad? dirty my hands...i will deal them in a horrible and evilitics ways....dun try to be funny wif her also....ok lah i shall stop now....have to rush my projects liao...just to tell u baobei...no matter wad...i am here for u...always here for u... all guys can be bastard...but i will be the exceptional just for u...love u miss u darling....
still dun bother ask who am i....
i am the king...
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®