Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Jing Wu Meng
Monday, January 15, 2007
11:56 PM
I couldnt think of any nice tittle to put so i decided to put this as tittle . This was a popular hit from Luo Zhi Xiang's latest album and i enjoyed this song alot. The beat of the music was good and you should watch the mtv. It's rock. Basically he danced very well especially when he danced latin or salsa with a pretty lady. Beside this song, i also like a song from Tank. I couldnt remember the tittle. Sorry. Hee.
I was very hungry for the whole day. My mind was full of zinger and mushroom swiss grilled chicken burger. Omg! The more i thinked, the more i drooling for it. :)~~~~ And also i realized i have not cut my nails for weeks. I actually planned to cut 1 week ago but i forgot. Shit man.
Soon CNY is coming and i got many oncoming tests! They are making me insane cause i hate both of them. You gotta have to wake up early in the morning and go to one place rot the whole day without getting any red packets. Not to forget i couldnt sleep. It's not worth it!! That why i hate CNY. For this 07 before CNY and after CNY i got countless of tests. Shit sia. Then the final exams come. I super hate this semster. Bad omen!!
Soon i gotta give my bear a good bath. Hehe but the rain keep coming non stop hits. I couldnt bring her for a good sun tanning. :( No wonder i called gong gong and she called chou chou. Soon i will have a new fren call ben ben. =p
Gotta end here! Hope tml test will be fine! God bless me man!!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®