Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Korean Drama
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
7:22 PM
I am sure most people have watched Korean Drama before and we usually said that in real life it seldom happened as at times it's too fantasy. The usual storyline would be A and B liked C but C only liked A. D will be liking A but A dont liked D. So B and C will do funny stuff to stopped or seperate A and C together. The A parents will not allow A n C together due to some reasons. Familiar ? Typical korean drama series liked Springz Waltz, Lovers in Paris, etc.
I am surprised that my current life is like a Korean Drama series lol!! Unbelievable!! There will be some basturds and bitches being so mean and noisy. Yet they never thinked of themselves how lously and downgrade they were.
Anyway my current mood is happy. :p My Baobei finally talked to me on the phone!! He said his voice suck loh cause no voice etc. But i find it nice le and i couldnt find anything funny or wrong with it. Strange. >.< Even though i am very very exhausted and i couldnt help it to accompany him and talk to him. Hee. Tomorrow finally can see him le. For 2 years we never saw one another. Really really miss him alot alot.
No matter what happened, i'll put him in my heart and he will be the one giving me strength to move on for what happen.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®